Should you feel in crisis at any time:
I am unable to provide a crisis or emergency service and can only get back to you within regular working hours. If you feel you are in crisis you should call your GP, or in an out of hours emergency then the following may be helpful:
- Attending local A & E services at your local hospital
- Contacting NHS 111 (open 24 hours a day)
- Contacting the Samaritans on their free phone number 116 123 (open 24 hours a day) for a safe place to talk at anytime of the day or night
- Contacting the Emergency Services 999 – police, ambulance, fire brigade
- Crisis Resolution and Home Treatment Team Barnet (CRHTT). They provide emergency access to those in an emotional/psychological crisis 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can Telephone: 0800 151 0023.
- CAMHS Crisis line 0800 151 0023